HRM Soft Strap | Universal Replacement for Mo-Fit, Most Garmin, & Select/ Legacy Polar & Wahoo HRM Transmitters | Blue (M-XXL)
- Free Standard US Shipping
The Mo-Fit Heart Rate Monitor Soft Strap Replacement from Engine Design Group is a premium quality replacement strap for most button snap (metal) type HRM module/ transmitters (ANT+, Bluetooth, 5.3kHz). Our strap is a universal replacement for Mo-Fit, most Garmin, and select Polar, and Wahoo HRM Transmitters with 45 mm (1.75") metal button snap spacing.
- Comfortable, soft, ultralight, durable design.
- Compatible with most HRM transmitters: Compatible with Mo-Fit, Coospo, Garmin HRM3, Garmin HRM4, Garmin HRM-Run (2013 1st Gen), Garmin HRM-Dual, Wahoo Tickr (1st and 2nd Gen), Polar (H7 and older) and many more HRM transmitter/ modules with 45 mm (1.75") metal button snap spacing (See our diagram).
- NOT COMPATIBLE with: MyZone, Polar H9, Polar H10, Garmin HRM-Tri/ Swim, Garmin HRM Classic, Peloton, Wahoo Tickr (2020 3rd Gen), and brands and models with deep recessed button snaps (See our diagram).
- Corrosion resistant materials help provide extra durability, to help ensure a long life of trouble free use.
- Fully adjustable chest strap is easy to setup and use. Fine weave provides fitted comfort and firm elasticity retention over its lifetime.
- Size: XXS-S strap adjusts from 21”-30” (53 x 76 cm) with a maximum stretch of 41” (104 cm).
- Size: M-XXL strap adjusts from 28”-39” (71 x 99 cm) with a maximum stretch of 61” (155 cm).
- Manufactured with durable, wear-resistant materials that won’t break, crack or tear. (washable, but not for swimming.).
Our Heart Rate Monitor Straps are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and an Industry Best 24 Month Warranty. Quality, Built to Perform and Endure.
Mo-Fit®, Solutions for Your Active Lifestyle™
This product is intended for recreational sport use only. IT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO REPLACE A MEDICAL DEVICE. It is not intended to diagnose, monitor, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Exercise may include some risk. Always consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program.