Mo-Fit Trio Heart Rate Monitor Chest Strap / HRM for Apple, Android, Peloton, Garmin, Strava, Zwift, ANT+, 5.3 kHz Gym Equipment, and Bluetooth 4.0
- Free Standard US Shipping
- ATHLETE TESTED/ VERIFIED: Accurately and reliably measures heart rate using advanced, ultra-low-power consuming technology and transmits your heart rate data wirelessly, in real-time, to your Bluetooth 4.0, ANT+, and or 5.3 kHz enabled smartwatch, fitness tracker, smartphone, tablet, or fitness machine.
- PRO BUILD QUALITY: Manufactured with durable, wear-resistant materials that won’t corrode, break, crack or tear. Impact-resistant housing is ultrasonic-welded to seal out water, sweat, and dust (Full IP67 water resistance, but not for swimming). Unparalleled THREE-band data transmission for maximum device compatibility.
- EXPANSIVE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with thousands of GPS watches, fitness trackers, smartphones, tablets and exercise equipment equipped with ANT+, Bluetooth 4.0 and or 5.3 kHz including: Garmin, Peloton, iPhone 4s and newer, iPad 3rd Gen and newer, Apple Watch, Android, Polar, Coros, Samsung, and many more. Compatible with hundreds of Apps including: Strava, Zwift, Heart Graph, Wahoo Fitness, Polar Beat, Map My Ride/ Run, Endomondo, Runtastic, DDP Yoga, and many more.
- UNCOMPROMISING COMFORT: Ultra-light design weighs only 1.8 oz. Fully adjustable chest strap sets up easily. Finely woven elastic strap is soft, comfortable, durable and won’t chafe. Strap adjusts from 26”-39” (66-99 cm) with a maximum stretch of 61” (155 cm).
- UNRIVALED WARRANTY: Industry best 24 MONTH WARRANTY | 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. USA based Customer Service and Phone Support.
Our Heart Rate Monitors are backed with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and an Industry Best 24 Month Warranty. Quality, Built to Perform and Endure.
Mo-Fit®, Solutions for Your Active Lifestyle™
This product is intended for recreational sport use only. IT IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED TO REPLACE A MEDICAL DEVICE. It is not intended to diagnose, monitor, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Exercise may include some risk. Always consult your physician before beginning any new exercise program.